govCMS for Victorian Agencies | Melbourne, AUS
Join Salsa Digital and Acquia on Wednesday, 20 April, for an exclusive govCMS lunch and learn event. Whether you’re a CIO, Strategic Communications Director, Digital Engagement Manager or key influencer in digital across government, this govCMS education event will provide you with:
- An overview of govCMS, including its key features and benefits, with a keynote from John Sheridan, CTO of the Australian Government.
- Its compliance with policies such as eGovernment and the digital economy, open source software, cloud computing and the DTO’s Digital Service Standard.
- Several pathways to get you on board quickly and easily.
- Trials, triumphs and tribulations on two recent govCMS case studies from CASA and AFSA.
- How govCMS can enable Victorian government strategic initiatives such as Business Support Services Strategy, Machinery of Government Changes and Digital First Strategy.
Lunch & Drinks Provided.
Have Questions? Contact Tahlor DiCicco for more information.
Date: Wednesday, 20 April
Time: 12:00pm - 2:00pm
Venue: The Windsor Hotel, 111 Spring Street, Melbourne, Australia