Cocomore AG is an international agency for integrated marketing and IT services with over 140 employees and offices in the German city Frankfurt/Main, Sevilla and Geneva. With 30 of our staff dedicated to Drupal-related areas of expertise, we are among the top Drupal service providers in Western Europe.
With the two business branches of technology and marketing, Cocomore develops and manages Internet- and multi-channel-solutions as well as CRM programs.
We provide communication and technology solutions geared to measurable success. This is the base of our long-term relationships with market-leading clients like Deutsche Bank, Metro Gruppe, Nestlé, Procter & Gamble, RTL, Syngenta and Sanofi-Aventis. So far we have realised projects in over 30 countries.
We work with Drupal for over four years and accumulated extensive experience in various projects for clients like Nestlé, Procter&Gamble, MetroGroup, Syngenta or Jacobs University.
Feel welcome to find out more about us at
Our developers are active members of the Drupal community who regularly contribute modules and patches to help further improve on Drupal’s strengths and success, and the rest of our staff (the other 80%) are active in many of the other areas we list in our areas of expertise: we have mobile application developers, Facebook developers, database and server administration specialists, Flash developers and designers, a strong graphic arts team, project managers who work with Scrum and other methodologies, information architects, quality assurance specialists, editorial staff who work on content creation, traditional marketing specialists, and more. Most of our assignments are complex team projects and everyone here plays a role in our larger Drupal projects, even those who do not have specific Drupal expertise. Not all of our projects are Drupal-related, but many are; as such we are able to provide consulting to help companies determine the best approach to implement a perfect, truly multi-media campaign, without bias toward any particular technologies or methodology.
To learn more about our Drupal-related expertise, please visit: http://www.cocomore.com/services/software/drupal-powerful-open-source-cms-based-php
Selected references from our Drupal portfolio:
If you have any questions or need assistance with using Drupal, please feel free to contact us.
60329 Frankfurt am Main
Telephone: +49 (0) 69 / 972 69 – 0
Fax: +49 (0) 69 / 972 69 - 199
Drupal-related services: http://www.cocomore.com/services/software/drupal-powerful-open-source-cms-based-php
Our developers are active members of the Drupal community who regularly contribute modules and patches to help further improve on Drupal’s strengths and success. Cocomore has a broad and steadily increasing role in contributing to Drupal. Among the recent ways in which Cocomore has contributed:
- Active participation in the Drupal core development
- Development, sponsorship and maintainaince of modules and patches
- organization and participation in the local DUG Rhein-Main-Gebiet
- regular sponsorship and hosting of local Drupal Meetups with presentations in our conference rooms in Frankfurt and Seville
- active participation in the organization of the DrupalCamp Frankfurt
- regularly host and sponsorship code sprints
- regularly sends developers to participate in DrupalCons, DevDays and Drupal Camps
- tutorial blog posts to help others overcome Drupal’s learning curve and improve their site building and developer skills
- we created the official design for the DrupalCon Munich 2012 - ( http://www.cocomore.de/blog/wir-sind-die-offiziellen-designer-der-drupalcon-muenchen-2012)
- sponsoring of Drupal Events