Widen, an Acquia Company, Bolsters Digital Asset Management (DAM) Ecosystem With New Martech Integrations
Empowers brands to keep their content organized, syncing assets and metadata across their martech stack
BOSTON—July 27, 2022—Acquia and its product division Widen today announced new technology integrations for the combined digital asset management (Acquia DAM) and product information management (Acquia PIM) solution, allowing customers to create a more coordinated, automated content supply chain. As a part of an ongoing commitment to expand the Acquia technology integration ecosystem, these new integrations empower customers to sync assets and metadata across their martech stack.
“Customers who integrate the Acquia DAM solution with other essential tools are able to realize a greater return on all of their technology investments," said Jamie Liechty, Senior Partner Manager at Acquia. "By expanding the number of integrations we offer, we are helping marketing, sales, and e-commerce teams use the tools of their choice and still find what they need, coordinate workflows, and publish content from a central source.”
Acquia’s enterprise-grade DAM platform connects with a broad range of other software solutions via built-in integrations or their API, based on customer demand. Customers can take advantage of managed integrations built by Acquia, or partner integrations developed and supported by select partners. Both types of integrations help teams automate their content supply chain and organize their digital assets, making it much simpler to maintain control over the brand and increase team productivity. In addition, these integrations make content more secure, extensible, accessible, and trackable across the brand’s digital properties.
The latest additions to the company’s managed integration ecosystem include:
- GRIN: Puts a brand’s creator content into the DAM system alongside other digital assets, for marketing and creative teams to incorporate into campaigns
- FADEL: Ensures that asset usage and digital rights information is current and accurate across systems
- Egnyte: Migrates assets between Egnyte and the DAM system to automate the flow of updated file versions
- Wistia: Copies new video assets and metadata from the DAM system into the brand’s Wistia account
In addition, Acquia formed new partnerships with four companies to add integrations to the technology ecosystem. These include:
- Storyteq: Pushes creative assets from Storyteq straight into the DAM system
- Moovly: Allows teams to seamlessly create new videos that are fully aligned with company brand guidelines
- Mediafly: Syncs content from the DAM system into Mediafly's mobile enablement software
- Visme: Allows digital assets stored in the DAM system to be accessed from inside the Visme editor
Acquia offers nearly 50 managed and partner integrations. In addition, customers can leverage the DAM API to build their own integration. To learn more, visit https://www.widen.com/integrations.
Acquia empowers the world’s most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out. Learn more at https://acquia.com.
- ### -
All logos, company and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners