Brand Management Maturity Model: Get the Most Out of Your DAM Solution
- What the Brand Management Maturity Model is
- How to assess if you’re getting the most out of your DAM use
- How to develop a strategy to bring DAM use to the next level
- Why Widen’s Brand Management Maturity Model is all about return on investment
Whether you’ve been using the Widen digital asset management (DAM) system for years or only a few months, you might be wondering: Am I leveraging it to its fullest potential? Where can I improve?
These are great questions because the maturity of your brand management practice influences how quickly you can go to market and how efficiently you can drive new revenue.
And since managing brand consistency across an organization can be a heavy lift, it’s good to periodically review how your use of DAM technology is shaping your brand experiences.
Join Jake Athey, the VP of Sales and Marketing at Acquia, to learn about the Brand Management Maturity Model, and how it can bring your DAM use to the next level and improve your return on investment.
- The five criteria that determine brand management maturity
- How to evaluate if an organization measures up to those criteria
- Strategies to level up your brand management strategy
Vice President, Marketing and Sales