Acquia Announces Winners of 2015 Partner Site of the Year Awards [Nov. 12, 2015]
15 Digital Agencies Recognized for Innovative and Engaging Digital Experiences
BOSTON – November 12, 2015 – Acquia, the digital experience company, today announced the winners of the 2015 Partner Site of the Year awards. The competition serves as a platform to showcase the best examples of digital innovation from Acquia partners.
Acquia’s digital agency partners submitted client sites for consideration across various categories. A small committee selected 16 winning projects from 48 finalists, evaluating each site’s visual design, functionality, integration and overall customer experience to identify the winners in each category.
“Selecting winners from among the finalists was extremely difficult given an amazing body of work. This year’s winners exemplify what can be done with great technology, beautiful design, and a customer-first mindset,” said Scott Liewehr, CEO and Co-Founder of Digital Clarity Group, who served as a judge in the Partner Site of the Year competition for the second consecutive year. “Ultimately, it came down to a hair-splitting exercise to determine which sites serve their audience’s needs in the most effective, seamless way possible. For all the innovation, agility, and openness inherent in the Acquia Platform, the burden of bringing it all together to create exceptional digital experiences falls to the agencies and implementers.”
This year’s Partner Site of the Year Award winners are:
- Brand Experience: EPAM Systems for Givaudan
- Commerce: Isovera for Bidsquare
- Digital Experience: R2 Integrated for Bunn
- Entertainment: Caxy for The Field Museum
- External Community: Blue Coda for Shared Value Initiative
- Financial Services: Third & Grove for Mint.com (Intuit)
- Higher Education: FFW for Stanford University
- High Technology: Appnovation for Mulesoft
- Internal Community: FFW for National Audubon Society
- Media - North America: Mediacurrent for The Weather Channel
- Media - International: Just Digital for Abril
- NGO: This Little Duck for Garage Sale Trail
- Pharma/Life Sciences: CI&T for J&J Innovation
- Public Sector - Federal: OPIN for Prime Minister of Canada
- Public Sector - State & Local: Code and Theory for New York State
- Sports: Globant for Puma
“There’s a tremendous opportunity for brands to redefine digital strategy, engage visitors, and achieve maximum business impact through personalized digital experiences, and we continue to be blown away by what our partners are able to accomplish using Acquia and Drupal,” said Joe Wykes, vice president of global channels at Acquia. “Like Acquia, our partners are constantly pushing the envelope, and we believe these award-winning sites serve as a testament to that. We congratulate the finalists and the winners, their incredible work continues to raise the bar higher and higher for digital experience delivery.”
Acquia is the digital experience company. Intuit, Warner Music Group and Stanford University are among the more than 4,000 organizations that are transforming their digital businesses with Acquia’s open cloud platform. Global 2000 enterprises, government agencies and NGOs rely on Acquia to create new revenue streams, lower costs, and engage audiences more deeply through content, community, commerce and context.
For more information visit www.acquia.com or call +1 781 238 8600.
# # #
All logos, company and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.