In today’s customer centric economy, online support and customer community management should be a cornerstone of any organization’s digital brand and customer retention strategy. This is perhaps most pronounced in the tech industry.
The traditional support models of the past are no longer enough for modern tech products and services. With the proliferation of peer product and service reviews and user generated documentation, your support strategy can no longer be a one way conversation. Tech consumers want to receive support when and where they need it.
To succeed in optimizing your customer satisfaction and retention, and in lowering support costs, a reimagining of your digital customer support platform is necessary.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to optimize customer support platforms to meet your goals for customer engagement and new lead conversion. Join our community platform experts from Phase2 and Acquia join to discuss best practices and digital strategy, including:
- The changes in customer support consumption that affect your customer’s engagement
- Platform architecture considerations to effectively engage and support your customer community
- Audience sentiment tools and analysis
- Community support trends including self service support and chatbots
- ROI considerations to incorporate into your 2018 digital roadmap