Make your project’s local development workflow stellar, with Drupal VM. Taught from the vantage point of Drupal VM’s maintainer, you’ll be able to use Drupal VM immediately following this presentation. Based on your background, maybe even build a production server.
This session is targeted at intermediate Drupal developers who have used tools, Drupal VM or others, to develop Drupal sites locally on their own workstations.
We'll walk through:
- Where to go to get started and get help
- Integrating Drupal VM into your project
- Customizing Drupal VM to make your local environment perfect
- Debugging and profiling code with Drupal VM
- Using Drupal VM with a development team