With so many people looking for local authority services to be delivered online, it’s never been more important that councils have the right infrastructure in place to deliver.
Harlow Council wants to be a trusted authority and source of information to the community — some 80,000 people. Its digital services must cover everything from information on recycling through to applying for planning permission. So their digital offering needs to be flexible, easy to use and incredibly robust.
In this on-demand webinar, you’ll discover how Harlow transformed its digital capabilities to better serve today’s digitally-savvy citizens.
What you’ll learn
- Why Harlow’s previous website was failing to meet the changing needs of the local community
- The process they went through to find the right partners to help them deliver
- Why accessibility needed to be core to the new digital offering (and how the new solution met Web Content Accessibility Guidelines out of the box)
- How using open source technology made the entire process more effective and better value for money
- How improving their digital channels made it easier to prioritise help for constituents that needed it most
Register now to watch the recording.