Digital transformation is sweeping across every industry. Take the City of Los Angeles, for example.
As the second largest city in the United States, the City provides almost 4 million citizens with access to important services and information. But a legacy web platform made for a clunky, disjointed, and ineffective user experience. The City of LA wanted to seize a golden opportunity to obtain a platform that was cost-effective, easy to use, feature-friendly, and supported a federated organization. This led the the City of LA to Drupal and Acquia.
In this webinar, the City of LA will discuss their decision to re-platform and join forces with Acquia. In addition to building and managing multiple customized, content-rich digital experiences, the City will:
- Migrate more than 20 sites from their legacy CMS to Drupal
- Increase citizen access to services and digital assets
- Provide a consistent and multi-platform experience for its visitors
- Utilize Acquia tools and hosting to manage platform security, reliability, and scalability
- Adopt and implement a solution that supports a decentralized IT organization