Caching Strategies for Scaling Drupal: Common Missteps vs Best Practices
Is your cache performing the way you want? Do you have issues with stale content or too many hits to origin? Cache plays a very important role in the overall success of your application, allowing you to deliver faster responses to more users, but sometimes Drupal caching can be complicated and difficult to get right.
Join us for this webinar with Corey Wood, expert Drupalist and Technical Account Manager Team Lead at Acquia, as we talk through common missteps in Drupal cache configuration and discuss best practices for scaling high performance Drupal applications. Topics covered will include:
- The importance of properly understanding Drupal’s cache TTLs
- When to use Page Cache, Block Cache, Views Cache, and Panels Cache
- Workflows for cache invalidation, purging, and warming
- External cache and proxy caching with Memcache and Varnish
- What’s new and improved in Drupal 8