In this digital-first world, organizations must be customer-first.
No matter the brand or enterprise, the new rules require you to engage individuals and deliver personalized experiences at every point in the customer journey.
The complexity is only growing as CMOs, customer experience (CX) pros and tech leaders grapple with digital sprawl – wrestling with greater marketing demands, higher customer expectations, and rising complexity across martech, data and touchpoints.
During the session you will learn how to:
- Personalize contextual customer experiences to drive engagement and revenue.
- Mitigate risk through multisite governance and compliance.
- Maintain brand consistency while allowing individual identity.
- Manage multilingual and global sites.
- Lower your costs and go to market faster.