DrupalCon Sydney: Growing Drupal Downunder
Acquia is proud to be a Silver Sponsor of DrupalCon Sydney!
DrupalCon is an international event that brings together the people who use, develop, design, and support the Drupal platform. More than just another trade show or industry conference, it’s a shared experience that seeks to inspire and engage. DrupalCon Sydney will feature dozens of curated sessions and panels from some of the most influential people and brightest minds within the Drupal community and beyond, as well as countless opportunities for networking, code sprints, informal conversations, and more. Whether you’re new to the community, have been around a while, or are just curious to see what all the fuss is about - we have a place for you.
- The True State of Drupal 8, Dries Buytaert, Thursday, February 7, 9:00am - 10:15am, Oceanic Ballroom West
- How to Create Ravenously Passionate Contributors, Angie Byron, Thursday, February 7, 3:45pm - 4:45pm, Bronte
- Benefits and Challenges of Drupal Adoption for Multinational Organizations, Mori Sugimoto, Thursday, February 7, 2:15pm - 3:15pm, Oceanic Ballroom West
- Performance Tough Love, Mark Sonnabaum, Thursday, February 7, 2:15pm - 3:15pm, Oceanic Ballroom East
- Drupal 8 Web Services, Moshe Weitzman, Thursday, February 7, 10:45am - 11:45am, Centennial
Acquia Partner Day - Learn How to Build a Successful Acquia Partnership
Acquia is inviting current partners and prospective partners to Acquia Partners Day at DrupalCon Sydney, February 6-9, 2013, at the Crowne Plaza Coogee Beach. This is a special opportunity to get to know Joe Wykes, Acquia’s VP of Global Channels, and Chris Harrop, Acquia’s APAC Regional Director. Joe and Chris will review Partner success stories, provide an overview of the Partner Program, and will provide the details of what it takes for you to be an Acquia Partner.
Join us Today!
We are also participating in the official DrupalCon Sydney Business Day!
Drupal Business Day at DrupalCon Sydney is a full day event on Wednesday February 6 primarily aimed at business leaders and managers who are exploring incorporating Drupal into their technology suite.
Click Here to Register