Co-Selling with Acquia: Share, Enable, Succeed Roadshow [London]
Join Acquia for a half day of technical and business oriented co-selling enablement. The purpose of this session is to teach you how the Acquia Platform can empower your teams to create winning customer experiences that stand out from the competition and win every time.
In this session, you will learn about:
- Our strategic vision for the elevated services opportunity and how you, our partner, can benefit
- Real customer challenges that Acquia Site Factory, Acquia Lift, and Acquia Content Hub help solve. For each customer scenario, you will walk away with:
- A live, catered product demo relevant to the pitch
- When, where, and how to plug Acquia value drivers in
- How Acquia can help you differentiate against the competition, demonstrate positive business outcomes, and identify success metrics for the customer
- How to prepare your teams for selling and delivering on Acquia
- Where to get started on the Acquia Partner Enablement Journey
Who Should Attend?
Technical Leaders, Sales & Business Development Leaders, Account/Project Managers, Digital Strategists, and Marketing Leaders
We will finish the day with cocktails. Hope to see you there!
Date: 22 March 2016
Time: 12:45 pm - 18:00 pm
Location: The Andaz Hotel, 40 Liverpool St, London, UK
*Upon registration, we will send you a short assessment survey designed to assess your delivery teams on Acquia. This survey must be completed prior to the live event. If you show up to the event, we will tell you where you are in the enablement journey, and ultimately how we can help you get to the next level.