COVID-19 radically reshaped the global economy and accelerated the pace of digital transformation. That means big changes for marketers and new challenges that affect how they create unforgettable customer experiences (CX).
Since the beginning of the pandemic:
- 67% of consumers in Japan say their digital experience with brands has changed since the start of the pandemic.
- 34% of consumers in Japan bought more online than before
- 53% of Japan’s marketers note that personalizing consumer communications is a top priority
For our new e-book, “3 Keys to Designing Resilient Digital Customer Experiences in Disruptive Times,” we collected the views of 8,000 consumers and 800 marketers across Australia, France, Germany, Japan, Mexico, Singapore, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Download the global e-book in English to see our findings or the Japan e-book to view country data and analysis.
- Trends in adoption, use, and ROI of marketing and CX technology like customer data platforms (CDP) and AI/machine learning
- Key considerations around marketing team makeup and available skill sets
- How personalization can help brands scale and still maximize resources