COVID-19 radically reshaped the global economy and accelerated the pace of digital transformation. That means big changes for marketers and new challenges that affect how they create unforgettable customer experiences (CX).
Since the beginning of the pandemic:
- 66% of respondents say their digital experience with brands has changed
- 52% of brands have implemented solutions to unify the digital experience on the different channels
- 20% of French consumers indicating that their use of digital channels has not changed
For our new e-book, “3 Keys to Designing Resilient Digital Customer Experiences in Disruptive Times,” we collected the views of 8,000 consumers and 800 marketers across Australia, France, Germany, Japan, Mexico, Singapore, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Download the global e-book in English to see our findings or the French e-book to view local data and analysis.
- Trends in adoption, use, and ROI of marketing and CX technology like customer data platforms (CDP) and AI/machine learning
- Key considerations around marketing team makeup and available skill sets
- How personalization can help brands scale and still maximize resources