The problem with live sports events? The action happens too far from your seat.
FanVision launched their handheld, gameday broadcast service to address this. But after two years, sales were sluggish. So they came to us. We studied their brand and realized that seeing their service in action was the best way to convey the enhanced spectator experience. We demonstrated this as the “Never miss a thing” concept throughout all their touchpoints–online, at events, etc.– and created a clear buy flow to a new, robust website and mobile experience.
- Total customer activations increased 32% immediately.
- Within 30 days, we launched a rebuilt FanVision.com and an ecommerce mobile site that created more interactivity and a simpler user experience just in time for The Daytona 500.
- Page views +128.44, pages per visit +45.20%, bounce rate –34.16%, time on site +61.74%, conversion rate 816.56%.
By the Numbers
- 30: The number of days we took to launch a rebuilt FanVision.com commerce and mobile site.
- 128: The percent increase of page views.
- 816: The percent conversion rates increased on the website.