PhillyTech is the #1 resource for tech, digital and social selling services in the Mid-Atlantic & Northeast regions. We are experts in full stack application, mobile development & QA/Testing and have core competencies in Content Management, Knowledge Management and Social Business Collaboration. We utilize platforms and technologies including Drupal, PHP, Wordpress, Joomla, .NET, Ruby, Python, SharePoint, Yammer, Jive Software, Magento, WooCommerce and Volusion.
What is our value proposition for your business?
- We give you Flexible Delivery Options - Full-Time, Contractors, Onsite Projects, Offsite Projects, Hybrid Onsite / Offshore Projects, Project Management, Project Oversight
- Flexible Technology Options - We are experts in Drupal, but recognize that many shops have distributed platforms and technologies in house. We look to build the optimal technology solution to meet the business goals and technical requirements for our clients.
- Flexible Resource Options - We have the knowledge and expertise to build teams and resources that are the optimal fit for our clients. This could include Strategy, Program Management, Project Management, Change Management, Branding, Digital Design, Architecture, Business Analysis, Front-End Development, Core Development, Back-end Development, QA/Testing, Infrastructure and Cloud resources.
- Solutions Engineering - We work with our clients very closely to architect and build solutions that exceed business goals and technical requirements. We have a unique no cost Technical Workshop Model where we quickly gather business objectives and requirements and build a comprehensive solution that defines scope, deliveribles, milestones, timelines and costs.
- Social Selling Services - Our objective is to help you generate leads, opportunities and revenue for your organization. We have the full capabilities to help you market and sell your products and services as well as train your employees through digital and social channels. This includes search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM) and social media marketing through social channels including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube, Blogging, PR, Instagram and Flickr.