University of Victoria School of Nursing
• InspireNet welcomes a diverse range of researchers, clinicians and policy makers from various professions and disciplines who seek linkages and partnerships with nursing health services researchers.
• A membership driven site, InspireNet was created to assist nurses across BC connect
• Drupal’s organic groups was implemented to provide a place for online collaboration
• Collaboration tools include advanced forums with various topics for each regional interest group, wikis and internal site messaging system
• Other features on the site include a blog, events and personal user profiles.
• A newsletter system was also implemented to allow the management team to effectively reach new community members
• As for design, northStudio developed the logo, tagline and overall site design
• A very robust membership database was developed and imported with great success