Founded in 2001, Eye Byte Solutions is a woman-owned small business with more than 120 cumulative years in generating innovation, creating forward thinking solutions, and providing a wide host of services for our clients across the nation and around the globe. We specialize in creative visualization, web animation, brand management, strategic marketing, and interactive solutions.
Eye Byte Solutions is based in Baltimore, MD with field offices in Austin, Texas and Jackson, Wyoming. We cater to clients of all sizes, with an emphasis on creative partnerships that build community and make a better world.
Our client list features a number of large governmental and non-profit organizations including:
• The World Bank Institute
• The Grameen Foundation
• Bankers without Borders
• The Meadows Center for Water and the Environment
• Save the Children, Philippines
• AmeriCorps VISTA
• Martin Luther King Jr. National Day of Service
• The White House Council for Community Solutions
• The US Department of Health and Human Services, Office of Minority Health
• Wide Angle Youth Media
• Community Science
• The Fuel Fund of Maryland
Our design work has won multiple awards on behalf of our clients, including the W3 web design award, the Pixel Award, the Marcom Award, and the Davey Award.