Acquia has five main categories of partner:
- Services Partners. Acquia Services Partners have the resources and expertise to design and implement Drupal solutions using Acquia's portfolio. These partners range from global system integrators to independent consultants, and serve a range of clients from small non-profits and locals businesses to the largest enterprises.
- Platform Partners. Acquia Platform Partners provide the software, hardware and network infrastructure on which Acquia delivers social publishing solutions for its customers. Platform Partners include operating system and application platform suppliers, hardware vendors, device and network equipment manufacturers.
- Hosting Partners. Acquia Hosting Partners provide the ready to run software, hardware and network infrastructure for their customers to deploy social publishing solutions. Hosting Partners include small and large providers of shared hosting, dedicated servers, and data centers capactity.
- Software Partners. Acquia Software Partners extend or complement the Acquia solutions. Software Partners include independent software vendors (ISVs) and application service providers (ASPs).
- Value Added Distributors & Resellers. Acquia Value Added Distributors (VADs) & Value Added Resellers (VARs) are companies that resell Acquia software with other technology and/or consulting services to create significant value-added solutions for customers.