Winners Unveiled in 2019 Acquia Engage Awards
Program Showcases Outstanding Digital Experience Use Cases
BOSTON – November 5, 2019 – Digital experience company Acquia today announced the winners of the 2019 Acquia Engage Awards. The Acquia Engage Awards recognize the world-class digital experiences that organizations are building with the Acquia Platform.
More than 100 submissions were received from Acquia customers and partners, from which 16 were selected as winners. Nominations that demonstrated an advanced level of functionality, integration, performance (results and key performance indicators), and overall user experience moved to the finalist round, where an outside panel of experts selected the winning projects.
This year’s Acquia Engage Award winners are:
- Closing the CX Gap: Bowlero Corporation and Avantia
- Best Personalization Practice in Action: Epilepsy Foundation and Ameex Technologies
- Leader of the Pack - Commerce: King Arthur Flour and Third And Grove
- Leader of the Pack - Financial Services: CIM Group and Appnovation
- Leader of the Pack - Health Care: UMass Memorial Health Care and Centretek
- Leader of the Pack - Higher Education: Barnard and Digital Pulp
- Leader of the Pack - NGO: Lions Clubs International and Hero Digital
- Leader of the Pack - Public Sector: City of Detroit
- Leader of the Pack - Technology: Underwriters Laboratories (UL) and Genuine
- Leader of the Pack - Travel & Transportation: Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority and Digital Echidna
- Excellence in Digital Marketing: Napoleon and Digital Echidna
- Marketing Automation Heroes: nDash
- Best Return on Investment: CAS, a Division of the American Chemical Society and Mediacurrent
- Innovators of the Year: Tennessee Department of Tourist Development and VMLY&R
- Best Decoupled Build: West Virginia University Foundation
- Open Source Giants: Mediacurrent
“Acquia partners and customers are leading the charge for applying open platforms and technology to achieve transformational change in customer experiences,” said Joe Wykes, senior vice president, sales and global channels at Acquia. “We’re proud to honor this year’s winners, all of whom distinguished themselves by the world-class experiences they’re delivering across every market and industry. Congratulations to all the participants.”
Winning projects will be featured at the Acquia Engage in New Orleans, throughout the conference..
To learn more about all of the Acquia Engage Award winners and finalists visit engage.acquia.com/engage-awards
Acquia is the open digital experience company. We provide the world’s most ambitious brands with technology that allows them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia, we believe in the power of community – giving our customers the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms. To learn more, visit acquia.com.
For more information visit www.acquia.com or call +1 617 588 9600.
All logos, company and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.