Inaugural Acquia Engage Europe to Feature Digital Leaders from Influential Global Brands and Partners
4th–5th June: Andaz, Liverpool Street, London: Hear from Acquia CEO Mike Sullivan, Acquia CTO Dries Buytaert, as well as Karren Brady, Virgin Sport, Warner Music, Hiscox, Stage Entertainment, Hubert Burda Media and more
London — 22 May 2018 — Digital experience company Acquia today announces the full line up of speakers and partners for its inaugural Acquia Engage Europe 2018, including Baroness Brady of Knightsbridge CBE as she takes to the Engage stage as our keynote speaker.
Held in the UK on the 4th and 5th June, the conference will bring together digital leaders and creatives from around Europe, discussing how they are pushing the boundaries of digital, what the most pressing challenges are and their strategies for success — inspiring others who are in the midst of their own digital transformations.
Such is the importance of digital to business success these days that 81 percent of large organisations have made it part of their overall business strategy. However, the challenge is as big as the opportunity itself, with 65 percent of organisations admitting that implementing digital is their number one strategic challenge.
Sylvia Jensen, VP of EMEA marketing, Acquia, said: “We’ve been running Acquia Engage in the U.S. for a number of years now with such success that we wanted to offer digital leaders in Europe the same opportunity to come together and discuss digital.
“Digital is one of those things that everyone wants to do, but struggles with considerably. This event will give attendees the chance to learn from the best in the business about what’s needed to make a digital project truly work.”
Mainstage sessions include:
- Panel: Big Ideas in Digital with Hiscox, Virgin Sport, Bayer
- Delivering Digital in the Experience Economy with Capgemini
- An Acquia Update from CEO Mike Sullivan
- From Content Management to Customer Journeys: Acquia’s Product Strategy + Vision with Drupal Founder and Project Lead and Acquia Co-founder & CTO Dries Buytaert
- The Next Journey: Acquia’s Product Roadmap with Acquia’s Shannon Holmes and Simon Chapman
- Don’t Stand for Bland: Why Creative Confidence is Essential in a Landscape of Same with Mirum
- Engage Award Winners with DVV Media International and Acquia SVP Global Channels and Commerce Joe Wykes
Conference breakout sessions will be delivered in three tracks:
Build: Discover how they built it with Acquia and Drupal 8 technology. Technical peers share best practices and the secrets to how they did it using Acquia products and Drupal 8. Selected topics include:
- Diving Deeper into Decoupled Drupal: Insights from Early Adoptions with YHA and Microserve
- Site Factory: The Digital Engine for Global Brands with Gore
- Journeys: Building and Managing the Future of Digital Experience with Acquia
Share: Learn how others have successfully navigated a path to digital success and aligned their organisation behind it. Hear from peers who have helped themselves evolve into an organisation that will support the success of their digital initiatives. Selected topics include:
- Go Premium or Go Home with Inviqa and Stage Entertainment
- Delivering a Digital Transformation - Without Raising a Fever with the London School of Tropical Medicine and Domain7
- Uncovering your digital ecosystem: connecting the dots in transport with ORM
Inspire: Learn what’s moving the needle for the companies that are bringing today’s leading digital experiences to life. This track features forward-thinking Acquia customers who will share their lessons learned and helpful insights to be put into action. Selected topics include:
- Inspiring Change Within Your Organisation with Warner Music
- 'Crawl, Walk, Run' to the Connected Customer Experience — Personalising Your Path to the Connected Customer Experience with Acquia
- New Channels, New Audiences: Developments in Personalisation, Voice and the Visual Search with Manifesto
Acquia Engage Europe features Europe’s leading collection of agencies with whom attendees can network in the Acquia Partner Pavilion. Sponsors at Acquia Engage Europe include Capgemini, Mirum, Inviqa, ORM, Born, Manifesto, Domain7, FFW, and Microserve Ltd.
For more information and to register, see https://londonengage.acquia.com/
Acquia provides a cloud platform and data-driven journey technology to build, manage and activate digital experiences at scale. Thousands of organisations rely on Acquia’s digital factory to power customer experiences at every channel and touchpoint. Acquia liberates its customers by giving them the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.