Drupal is one of the most flexible open source CMS frameworks you can build with. But with flexibility comes complexity.
So how do developers get up and running on Drupal 8 quickly?
Experts from Acquia’s Professional Services teams have worked on high-profile enterprise Drupal 8 sites and have put together eight best practices to navigate Drupal 8 development and architecture.
In this ebook, our experts will help developers learn how to take advantage of everything Drupal has to offer.
This guide covers:
- Staying on Top of the Drupal Community
- Documenting Your Content Model
- Dealing with Your Dependencies
- Automating Accessibility
- Using Config Ignore When Building a Drupal Platform
- Moving from PHPTemplate to Twig
- Drupal 8’s Shift to Object-Oriented Programming
- How to Prepare for Migrations