How to Gain Market Intelligence Through Communities [September 26, 2013]
Want to learn more about Acquia’s products, services, and happenings in the Drupal Community? Visit our site: http://bit.ly/yLaHO5.
User-generated content can make or break your B2B or B2C business. In fact, Forrester’s most recent “Social Depth Platforms” Wave™ reported that “user-generated content favorably influences buying behavior...business-to-business companies are increasingly investigating how to use ratings and reviews to influence purchases.”
Despite these findings, many organizations continue to allow 3rd party vendors to control user-generated ratings and reviews, rather than creating their own social communities. Herein lies an incredible opportunity for organizations to make a significant business impact and take full ownership of their brand’s social identity.
By building online social communities, organizations can take control of customer interactions, gather strategic data for future campaigns and initiatives, analyze what drives their B2B and B2C consumers, and reclaim their social identities to streamline their overall brand experience.
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
• Create a scalable and engaged social community
• Identify key brand influencers and leverage user-generated content
• Increase your brand’s social activity
• Convert social activity into sales and marketing opportunities
• Use Drupal Commons 3’s market-leading toolset to manage, analyze and optimize your social communities