Ajouter un commentaire
In our monthly training newsletter I’ll present you with news and helpful links to Drupal tutorials. I keep on finding great tutorials I want to share, and tell you about all that’s going on with the training program. So please do Sign up to our training newsletter for notifications about webinars, freebies and tutorials.
It’s May, finally! At least where I am, the weather is warming up, the lambs are literally leaping in the fields, and the international DrupalCamp schedule is hotting up! I’m giving three workshops in Dublin as part of our major annual Drupal event. Now it's time to look ahead to the next phase of course development too.
I feel like it’s a good time to take stock. For you, this might be a time to consider taking our certification. For me, I'm reflecting on years of experience managing the program, and ready to share what we’ve learned.
You can sign up to
take the test live at DrupalCon. There are many time slots available so you don't miss your favorite sessions.
Here’s some useful resources to help you prepare:
- Free ebook - Five Steps to Get Ready for the Acquia Certified Developer Exam
- Build a Module have linked up their resources with key sections of our certification blueprint.
- Prefer a podcast? We’ve been on tour to Modules Unraveled and Drupal Easy (but it WAS my first time on the podcast, and as you can hear I was very happy :)
These resources will give you some insight to the program and help you prepare.
The BIGGEST DrupalCon training line-up ever!
Coming to DrupalCon? Get more out of it with in-depth training. I think it's a great way to get the most out of the event. I always think this is such a great deal, you get experts helping you understand a specific in-depth topic, and you also make friends you'll see for the rest of the week. There's a lot to be said for that :)
Check out the great options available from our own team:
... And check out the full list for events from our partners, Evolving Web, Zivtech, Build a Module, Blink Reaction, Drupalize.me, OSTraining and *takes a breath*. That's a lot!
We have some great webinars planned for the upcoming month, you can check out the full webinar line-up here.
- Drupal Step-by-Step: Building a Drupal Site with Acquia Cloud Site Factory
- Personalization How-To: Driving Conversion with Acquia Lift
Are you a trainer yourself?
After managing the training program for several years I wanted to take a moment to reflect on just how much things have changed. We're planning Drupal 8 training, and taking stock of our experience with two previous versions of Drupal.
Get a peek inside our Acquia training classrooms: The best kind of learning technology (April 14th). Next I’ll share insights from our experience in an upcoming webinar: How to Deliver Great Training Sessions
Summer 2014 Drupal training
Our partners are busy delivering training across the globe.
- Training in Switzerland and Belgium
- Training all across the US
- Live, instructor-led training online from anywhere
New dates in Asia!
- Drupal in a Day + Drupal Module Development - Singapore
- Drupal in a Day + Drupal Layout and Theming - Bali
- Drupal in a Day + Drupal Module Development - Jakarta
- Drupal in a Day + Drupal Site Building - Ho Chi Minh
Great Drupal Tutorials
Don’t miss these recent tutorials.
- Did you know DrupalCon and DrupalCamp videos now available on http://drupaltv.org/ ?
- Recent tutorials on Acquia.com
- Video - Training: Best Practices for Drupal Security [April 30, 2014]
- Video - Training: Drupal 7 Search Configuration Preview [April 16, 2014]
- Blog - Uptime Monitoring with Acquia hosting clients
- Video - Drupal Step-by-Step: How We Built Our Training Site, Part 1 [April 2, 2014] and Drupal Step-by-Step: How We Built Our Training Site, Part 2 [April 9, 2014]
- More great tutorials
- Stanford.edu - Blog - Entity Construction Kit: What It Is and When to Use It.
- Wunderkraut.com - Blog - 5 Tips to debug Drupal front-end with Chrome DevTools
- ForumOne - Blog - Conditional Fields and Display Suite
Thanks for reading! I'm happy to answer questions in comments or ping me on twitter: @learningdrupal
- Heather James, Manager of Learning Services, Acquia