Acquians from across the globe are gearing up to attend DrupalCon Nashville. DrupalCon is the premiere event for the Drupal community, bringing together more than 3,000 attendees to collaborate, present and meet IRL.
Decoupled, Demos and Drinks; Acquia at DrupalCon Nashville
Receive the best content about the future of marketing, industry shifts, and other thought leadership.
This year, we could not be more excited to touch down in Music City. Make sure you stop by Booth 405 for great sessions, live demos, or just to chat with us about all things Drupal.
More than 25 Acquians are presenting on topics ranging from decoupled to Drupal customer stories. We’re only a few days out, so as you plan your agenda, here are a few sessions and events you won’t want to miss:
- Preston So, A Farewell to Twig
- Jason Enter, Advanced Topics in Decoupled Drupal
- Joe Wykes, Business Showcase: A Customer, Partner and Software Vendor Walk into a Bar
- Kris Vanderwater, Site Building 2.0: How Layout Builder Will Change Everything
There are 10 certification exams to choose from. Take the challenge to gain the Acquia Certified Grand Master credential. Take any Acquia Certification Exam at DrupalCon for a 40 percent discounted rate.
We’ll also be hosting a free social event - make sure to register early:
Drinks with Acquia, Tequila Cowboy on Tuesday, April 10, at 5:30 p.m.
We have swag for days. Stop by Booth 405 for the following:
- Commemorative T-shirt (limited quantity) - 5-7 p.m. Monday
- A survival kit - all day, everyday
- A chance to win an Apple Watch - all day, everyday
We are looking forward to seeing new, and old, faces this year. Connect with us on Twitter before you head to Nashville, and make sure you stop by our booth to say hello.
Britnie MorrisFormer Social Media Manager Acquia
Britnie Morris helped various teams throughout the organization realize their goals through social media marketing.