Join us for the Acquia Partner Summit at DrupalCon Seattle at 1:30pm-6pm (PST). Immediately following the Summit, partners who attended are invited to join the Acquia team for dinner & drinks on the rooftop at 6pm (PST).
This is a must-attend summit for business and technical leaders who are looking to fuel the growth of their business and find greater alignment with Acquia.
Our session will be hosted by Joe Wykes, SVP of Global Channels & Business Development. Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The state of the state - an update on Acquia’s business from our CEO, Mike Sullivan.
- Why Acquia stands out in the marketplace and our vision for the future from Acquia’s CTO and Drupal Project Lead Dries Buytaert.
- Our product roadmap - Matt Kaplan, Acquia’s SVP of Product, will walk through how we are setting ourselves apart and what you can expect from Acquia’s platform this year.
- A crawl, walk, run plan for launching Personalization via Acquia Lift with your clients.
Also during the Summit, in a more intimate breakout setting we’ll be answering your questions on these topics:
- How does Acquia stack up against the competition, and how can we win over our competitors?
- How can partners be more effective at activating sales in the field and expanding within Acquia’s own install base?
- How can a partner co-market with Acquia and be prioritized within our organization?
- Why does delivery assurance matter and how can it prevent customer implementation disaster?