Executive Assistant to Chief Revenue Officer
Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
The ideal candidate will handle complex situations, multiple responsibilities, simultaneously mixing long-term projects with prioritizing the immediate needs of our Sales Executives. As the Executive Assistant you will have a proven history of exhibiting the skills to collaborate and achieve actionable results through others, with the ability to build strong and sustainable relationships and the capability to interact with all levels of the organization, Board of Directors, and key customers.
As Executive Assistant to the Chief Revenue Officer you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of day to day demands and activities including:
- Day-to-day administration and management of all areas of executive support
- Scheduling meetings, 1:1s, speaking engagements and client meetings
- Managing travel and expense reports
- Assist in the preparation of presentations, itineraries and coordinating of logistics
- Work with sales team and external contacts to secure customer meetings when necessary
- Plan quarterly/yearly meetings including: Quarterly Business Reviews and Sales Kickoff
- Liaise daily with areas of the business such as Finance, Sales Operations and Talent Aquisition
- 6+ years executive support experience working in a growing fast paced organization at the C-level
- Bachelors degree
- Advanced proficiency in Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Google apps
- Highly professional, polished, reliable and strong self-starter with a "can do" attitude in addition to a flexible approach
- High level of discretion pertaining to confidential information
- Proven experience preparing information to executives
- Self-starter attitude and enthusiasm when working independently and as part of a team
- High sense of urgency, drive and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Keen ability to follow instructions and understand those instructions with little or no follow up.
- Ability to properly multi-task and prioritize work by considering its risk, importance, urgency, and potential business, organizational, or customer implications
- Experience working at rapidly growing technology-focused start-up company preferred
- A sense of humor and ability to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent references