Infrastructure Services Intern
If being at the leading edge of technology and the web's future excites you, then you want to be an Intern at Acquia! As the landscape of the web is changing, so are the companies that are defining its future - Acquia is at the leading of edge of the new definition.
Acquia is seeking a Software Engineering Intern who can contribute to our efforts to revolutionize the way we build, test, operate and monitor our cloud-based products and services while gaining valuable engineering experience.
As an Infrastructure Services Intern, you will work with a team of experienced professionals on a wide range of internal systems, tooling and automations: ranging from developing CI to managing systems integrations to owning and evolving Acquia’s existing product monitoring services and more. You will work with IS engineers, Product Engineering, Operations and Customer Success teams as you participate in a wide range of functions including development, requirements gathering, data gathering, data analysis and more.
- Work with the Infrastructure Services team to help identify inefficiencies in our current services
- Shadow and pair with IS engineers and take on engineering tasks
- Monitor and report on the impact of any implemented changes
- Working with the team, learn how to analyze monitoring trends and raise customer- or product-related issues to the necessary teams
- Help identify ways to reduce manual effort spent identifying and remediating issues with our products
- Contribute as part of a larger team across a variety of functions and tasks
- Experience with Unix/Linux systems administration using the CLI
- Solid oral and written communications skills
- A “jump in and own it” mindset with a passion to fix problems and deliver solutions
- Experience with one of the following a plus: AWS, GCE, Rackspace, Openstack
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.