Drupal Engineer dedicated to Customer Success
Department: Customer Solutions
Standort: East Coast/West Coast
Acquia is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
Acquia is looking for Drupal hosting experts to join our client on-boarding team to help us provide exceptional service to our growing customer base, which includes Fortune 500 clients and government agencies.
We need smart, focused and determined individuals who have a proven ability to listen, read between the lines, and diagnose and solve problems efficiently. You get to advise and assist Acquia customers on how to transition their existing websites to Acquia's cloud hosting platform.
You will join a dedicated team of on-boarding technicians and engagement managers; helping customers all over the globe overcome obstacles related to website hosting transitions. As part of that team, you will work directly with our customers and partners to resolve issues, develop and maintain excellent customer relationships, work with Acquia’s team of top Drupalists to consult or resolve issues, and contribute to making Acquia even more awesome.
- Passion for the web, open-source development, and for helping us build a hot and growing start-up
- Experience installing Drupal 6 and Drupal 7 on LAMP (familiarity with Drupal 8 a plus)
- Experience with a variety of file transfer clients
- Experience with SSL certificates
- Experience using Git (familiarity with Subversion a plus)
- Comfortable using a Linux command-line interface on a routine basis
- A compulsion for creating order out of chaos, and a penchant for turning over all the rocks and resolving issues thoroughly
- Aptitude for building, configuring, and troubleshooting a variety of Drupal site recipes (complex sites, multimedia, social networking, brochure sites, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science or related discipline preferred
- OO development with Ruby and PHP