Principal Software Engineer - SaaS
Acquia is transforming the strategies of companies all over the world with our Digital Experience Platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create journeys and experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, customer centric world. Headquartered in Boston with offices around the globe, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
Acquia Lift is a SaaS product providing our customers the ability to unify content and customer data from multiple sources and deliver data-driven, personalized experiences across any channel. We have openings in our Toronto office for motivated Software Engineers to join the Lift engineering team and help our customers deliver relevant personalized experiences.
Our Toronto office is located just steps away from Union Station on The Esplanade.
- Work in a DevOps focused team owning and operating the services you build in accordance with service level objectives.
- Build high volume, highly available services in Go and Java utilizing the latest cloud based services from Amazon Web Services.
- Working in an Agile Scrum team building shippable product increments that meet the goals set by the Product Owners.
- Develop unit and automated integration tests that give the team confidence to deploy to production on a predictable cadence.
- Participate in the entire software development lifecycle including development, automated test construction, deployment and operations.
- Be an active participant in Scrum ceremonies.
- Provide product support to internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong software development skills
- Relevant technical degree or 10+ years equivalent experience
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Good working knowledge of Go or Java.
- Familiarity with operating high volume, highly available cloud based services.
- Open source contributor
- Drupal experience
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.