Marketing Specialist (Asia Pacific and Japan)
Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in Boston with our Asia Pacific + Japan (APJ) head office in Sydney with our technical support office in Brisbane, we have been named as one of the world’s fastest growing software companies and have been rated a leader by the analyst community.
The Marketing Specialist will join an expanding Asia Pacific and Japan team in Acquia’s Sydney Office, reporting directly to the Senior Marketing Manager, Asia Pacific and Japan. We are seeking a detail-oriented, data-driven marketer to provide tactical execution of events, email, webinar, and marketing operations projects in support of our growing regional demand generation and sales organization. In this role, you will leverage digital marketing technologies to manage the campaign execution and report on our results.
This role is a critical one within Acquia, a fast-paced, high growth organization at the center of one of the most important ongoing trends in technology today: the delivery of compelling digital customer experiences by some of the world's greatest brands and organizations. The ideal candidate will be a motivated self-starter with the ability to produce high-quality results, effective in cross-functional communication, and thrive in a fast paced environment with multiple projects and tight deadlines. Sense of humor and a great work ethic required.
Marketing Programs Responsibilities:
- Execution of email, paid search and webinar campaigns across multiple stakeholders and initiatives, including campaign set-up, QA and change rounds, approval, and deployment in adherence to tight deadlines.
- Develop (with Senior Marketing Manager) and Execute Monthly Regional Webinar Calendar for three channels - Partner, Prospect and Customer audiences.
- Localization and execution of Channel and Customers Marketing email programs
- Manage and optimize APJ Engagement Streams
- Report on campaign performance and share results with stakeholders monthly, including identifying opportunities to improve and scale campaigns in real-time.
- Execute detailed quality control checkpoints to ensure campaigns are deployed with the highest quality, attention to detail, and operating as required by stakeholders.
- Manage regional database segmentation (within Marketo) with a focus on accuracy and quality, to ensure appropriate audiences are receiving the right communications.
- Manage the APJ Marketing Programs and Events Calendar (and keep up to date)
- Work with Senior Marketing Manager, (APJ) and Director of Demand Generation in US on in managing our regional lead flow, lead scoring, lead nurturing, and reporting processes that optimize our marketing investments.
Events Marketing Responsibilities:
- Execute plans and coordinate logistics for APJ Events including field, partner, community as well as third-party Acquia-sponsored events (trade shows and conferences)
- Oversee Onsite Event Logistics including creation and maintenance of booth setups, instructions, and packing and shipping logistics
- Make sure all Events follow Acquia Brand Guidelines (On-message and graphically consistent)
- Ensured events were executed within budget, managed tracking of all event expenses
- Report on ROI of all Event Investments and track conversion over time
- Develop and execute Events Marketing communications (pre + post-event) to ensure event lead conversion
- Work with APJ Sales Team and develop pre-event documentation to define Acquia’s presence at the event, messaging, product pitches, etc.
- 1-2 years experience managing event programs and logistics, marketing campaigns and processes via Marketo (or similar marketing automation platform) and Salesforce (or similar CRM system).
- 1+ years experience editing and updating HTML code (for email campaigns).
- Superior project management and organizational skills to execute complex campaigns, while also managing and motivating internal stakeholders to strict timelines.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, including Excel proficiency and proven ability to interpret and analyze performance data, report on top-to- bottom funnel metrics, and use data to improve campaign performance.
- A confident and proactive self-starter with a passion for learning, problem solving, and making data-driven decisions.
- Exceptional attention to detail, ability to prioritize and multi-task while driving results.
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- A team player with a great sense of humor.