Enterprise Account Executive
Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
The Enterprise Account Executive will lead all of Acquia’s Enterprise sales and business development activities in his/her designated territory. This role includes activities such as developing and executing on the go-to-market strategy around marketing & selling Acquia's offerings. The ideal candidate needs to have experience selling complex, Web Development projects, Social Software and/or Web Content Management software, and have a relentless desire to succeed.
We are looking for a candidate based in New York City. Previous experience selling to Financial Services is a plus.
- Cooperate with Acquia's Executive staff and Inside Sales team to develop and manage sales opportunities within the territory
- Build awareness for Drupal and Acquia within large Enterprises, Digital Marketing and Creative Agencies
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing Acquia partners
- Create and execute go to market plans that are based on viral methods and organic growth
- 10+ years of experience in a Sales and/or Business Development role within a similar organization
- Deep experience with web-based technologies preferably around web development, Cloud/SaaS, Web Content Management or Social Software
- A clear understanding of current social media capabilities and their impact on businesses of all sizes
- Experience in cultivating large deals and navigating through complex sales processes
- Demonstrated ability to manage both direct and indirect opportunities
- Ability to travel within the territory; travel being 50% minimum
- Highly motivated, over achiever, team player
- A high level of intensity to work with an experienced, motivated leadership team focused on creating a significantly sized company in a short timeframe
- A passion for excellence including an innate desire to build a metric driven business
- Excellent thought leadership traits with the ability to successfully drive fundamental changes in web strategies
- Strong analytical and writing abilities
- Entrepreneurial spirit/mindset, flexibility toward dynamic change