West Coast Account Executive - San Francisco
Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
The West Coast Account Executive, will be tasked to develop, own & manage vertical, including Financial Services and Healthcare, in the West. Responsibilities include ensuring that prospective customers have the best possible experience finding the right mix of Acquia offerings for their needs. The ideal candidate cultivates deep relationships with prospective customers, partnering with them to determine their needs and delivering world class service.
The ideal candidate will have deep experience with solution selling of complex enterprise software with preferable background around web development, Cloud/SaaS, Web Analytics, Marketing Automation, Web Content Management or Social Software
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2-6 years of field sales experience in a Sales and/or Business Development role within a similar organization
- Experience selling into multiple verticals
- Demonstrated ability to manage both direct and indirect opportunities
- Ability to work in both a large/strategic account model AND a transactional model (high transaction)
- A clear understanding of the Web – how organizations are leveraging the Web today, how it impacts their business, how they use it to engage their constituents (customers, employees, partners, etc.)
- Experience in cultivating large deals and navigating through complex sales processes