Partner Channel Operations Specialist
The Partner Channel Operations Specialist will be responsible for supporting our Channel Partner team and will be pivotal in helping to deliver success within our Channel organization. This individual will support and advise on a global basis working to improve overall sales productivity and enable the Partner channel team members to focus on revenue generating activities.
- Work as a liaison between the Partner Channel, Marketing, Finance, and Legal teams to ensure that the partner operations are efficient and effective.
- Be the main point of contact for the Partner Channel team regarding Partner Operations
- Oversee and review the integrity of Partner Channel data in Salesforce.com CRM and metrics dashboards.
- Analyse and recommend, based upon data analysis, areas for optimization within the partner channel business
- Provide system support by becoming a power user of Salesforce.com CRM specifically Salesforce.com objects and reports.
- Work closely with Finance to administer Partner referral payments and MDF credits
- Deal registration reporting and analysis
- Partner Portal Access
- Partner Profile Page activation and optimization
- Acquia Academy: working with Learning Services reporting and analysing Partner Acquia Academy performance, opportunities and trends
- Channel team Quarterly business review research, analysis and preparation
- Territory review reporting, analysis and preparation.
- Leaderboard performance and promotion
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong organizational and listening skills with the ability to multitask efficiently
- Able to take direction and use initiative to ensure tasks are completed with accuracy and efficiency.
- Understand the importance of and demonstrate high level of attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work as part of a team and communicate efficiently with different personality types across multiple departments.
- Proficiency using the Google Suite of products.
- Salesforce or other CRM experience preferred.
- Prior experience/internships in sales or operations preferred.
- Must have Bachelor’s degree.