Product Manager, Internal Systems
Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
Acquia is seeking a passionate Product Manager to join the team charged with developing and enhancing the flow of customer and product data across internal applications. You will work closely with key internal stakeholders to establish requirements, and help design and build solutions to meet those objectives. The ideal candidate will be able to juggle multiple initiatives, while simultaneously taking a deep dive into complex technical problems, translating findings into actionable improvements.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Defining and managing the roadmap, prioritization, tradeoffs and constraints for new and existing internal systems and tools (proprietary and third-party)
- Gathering high level goals, converting them into actionable epics and stories, and then working hands on with engineers and stakeholders to deliver the vision
- Ensuring sprints become more predictable and better performing over time
- Championing data initiatives by refining processes and data structures to ensure scalable reporting solutions
- Acquiring deep understanding of systems integrations and the dataflow between them
Other Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ years of relevant product/program management or systems integrations work in an Agile software development environment
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to ask critical questions
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly through written word
- Passion for finding creative solutions to challenging problems
- Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented, and a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
- Technical aptitude and desire to learn