Customer Success Engineer
Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in Boston with our EMEA Head office in Reading, UK and further European offices in Paris, Munich and Ghent, we have been named as one of the world’s fastest growing software companies and have been rated a leader by the analyst community.
We are Acquia and We are building for the future of the web.
Acquia’s Lift Customer Success Team is seeking a customer-focused professional with solid Drupal site building experience and a strong technical background to join us as a Lift Customer Success Engineer. As member of the Acquia Lift Success Team, you'll champion the goals and strategies of the Customer Success organization into scalable processes that provide outstanding business value and customer satisfaction. You will be the primary customer facing technical resource and subject matter expert for Lift.
Primary job responsibilities
- Lead the technical installation and testing of Acquia Lift in customers’ sites
- Perform end to end testing to ensure there are no conflicts or errors between the customer's site and Lift
- Support the Customer Success team in ensuring that use cases defined by the team or client can be successfully implemented using Lift
- Provide campaign configuration troubleshooting. Resolve implementation issues as they arise and resolve in a timely way to ensure high level of client satisfaction
- Communicate customer feedback and bugs to the product team
- Conduct product demonstrations and assist clients with campaign set up and configuration
- Provide product guidance and enablement for Acquia Lift customers with a heavy focus on best practices geared to meet their personalization and site optimization goals
- Provide technical consultation and expertise to clients building new sites to ensure optimization for personalization and Lift
- Identify product based solutions to customer goals through ongoing nurturing and customer engagement.
- Superior customer service skills with a commitment to providing the best experience possible for our customers
- 2-3 years Front-End development experience
- Solid Drupal site building experience
- Technical experience with personalization tools is a plus
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Solid understanding of open source as a business model and open source software solutions
- Good interpersonal skills and an ability to identify, develop, and motivate team members
- Experience with new product and services is preferred
- Good critical thinking skills and an ability to make timely decisions
- Ability to learn and apply new skills and processes both quickly and effectively, and then share your knowledge
- Excellent communication skills to interact courteously and effectively with customers in both technical and marketing roles, partners, and third-party vendors at all levels