Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in Boston with our EMEA Head office in Reading, UK and further European offices in Paris, Munich and Ghent, we have been named as one of the world’s fastest growing software companies and have been rated a leader by the analyst community.
The Events manager is a new role in EMEA and you will work alongside the UK Field Marketing
Manager. You will support the planning and execution of Acquia’s field event programs in the UK as well as EMEA-wide events as required. You are passionate about events management and working with local sales teams. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and define success in terms of your events impact on the sales pipeline and revenue.
You will take responsibility for core elements including, but not limited to:
- Pre-event and onsite execution
- Attendee registration housing management
- General event logistics transport
- Product demonstration schedule management and staffing
- Partner sponsorship management expo
- Ancillary events & training programs
- Event research
- Contract negotiation and budget management
- Venue selection
- Messaging, content and branding
- Speaker acquisition and management
- Booth design and management
- External communications: Contribute to the development of event communication plans including websites and registration site, invitations, social media etc.
- Internal Communication: Effectively communicate event plans to stakeholders and extended team on event progress, key milestones and action plans throughout the planning process.
- Data collection and analysis of event results
- Degree educated with proven track record in B2B IT event marketing (3+yrs experience minimum)
- Demonstrable skills of working in a fast moving changing environment, start-up experience desirable
- Able to work across several projects with conflicting deadlines simultaneously and manage time effectively
- Takes ownership and takes initiative
- Creative thinker and strong collaborative approach.
- Experience using Salesforce and Marketo desirable
- Exceptional planning and organisational
We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.