Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
We are looking to add to our already amazing team. We are seeking an Account Manager who is a subject matter expert, not just of Acquia and our product base, but more importantly, our clients. This role will proactively engage in the day to day management of the account including issue resolution. They will become the customer’s advocate within Acquia creating a positive customer experience that ultimately results in the renewal of the subscription. This role will work directly with Sales, Technical Support and Finance.
This position is designed for an experienced account manager who has a high attention to detail and strives for customer satisfaction. This is a great opportunity to hit a hot market with best-of-breed open source technology and be on the front line of our Account Management program.
- Become a subject matter expert to our customers
- Understand your customer’s critical success metrics to maintain and measure overall success and value with Acquia.
- Identify and drive new opportunities to close within your customer base.
- Coordinate with business users and procurement to ensure timely renewals
- Update and maintain SalesForce as appropriate
- Must be able to proactively drive accounts with minimal oversight.
In order to be successful at Acquia, you must have the following types of traits & skill sets:
- 2-5 years working in an account management role providing tech solutions to large enterprises
- Strong leadership, teamwork, communication & cross-group collaboration skills
- Proven track record of sustaining & growing complex relationships including closing the renewal and up sell / cross sell opportunities
- Incredibly detailed oriented
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment
- MS Office knowledge including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with Salesforce.com and other CRM tools