Acquia is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
Acquia Lift provides our customers the ability to unify content and customer data from multiple sources and deliver data-driven, personalized experiences across any channel. We have openings in our Toronto and Boston offices for motivated Software Engineers to join the Lift engineering team and help our customers deliver relevant personalized experiences.
Senior Engineers are members of the Development Team who have learned how to apply practical solutions to difficult problems through real-world experience. They also have the ability to navigate the social challenges of working within a development team and use their skills to solidify and strengthen the group they work with.
- Serve as a mentor and role model for junior members of the team
- Cooperate with the User Experience and Product Management teams to contribute to user interface design
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Develop unit and automated integration tests that give the team confidence to deploy to production on a predictable cadence.
- Participate in the entire software development lifecycle including development, automated test construction and deployment.
- Be an active participant in Scrum ceremonies.
- Provide product support to internal and external stakeholders.
- 3+ years relevant job experience.
- Considerable understanding of HTML5 and CSS3 standards
- Experience with testing tools such as Qunit, Testem, Jasmine and/or Karma
- Extra credit for open source contributions and/or Drupal experience
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.