Senior Enterprise Account Executive
Acquia is helping more than 4,000 organizations provide a truly integrated digital experience that combines content, community, and commerce. These organizations include Twitter, Timex, Mercedes Benz, and Warner Music Group. Acquia’s digital innovation platform helps organizations maximize conversion in the omni channel through creating content-rich and socially immersive experiences. Acquia enables organizations to take advantage of Drupal - the leading open source technology powering over two million websites – to drive their digital experience.
The Senior Enterprise Account Executive will play a key role in driving Acquia’s business development and sales activities in Australia.
The ideal candidate needs to have experience selling complex, Web Development projects and/or Web Content Management software, and/or SAAS and have an exceptional drive to succeed. The role reports directly to the VP, Sales.
- Develop and Execute a go-to-market strategy for Acquia's offerings in specific verticals in Australia.
- Identify and establish relationships with key corporate C-level representatives through prospecting, marketing leads and expansion of existing contacts within accounts
- Build and maintain strong sales pipeline and forecast, through discovery calls and meetings.
- Drive the sales process and manage the contract and approval process of new deals, including negotiating on price and getting approvals including contract terms.
- Meet or exceed set Quota targets and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for sales based activities.
- Conduct opportunity and account review sessions with VP, Sales.
- Completesrequired reports by deadline, maintains accurate forecast.
- Manage all information in our Salesforce.com CRM system.
- Acts as coach and mentor to BDRs you work with on prospecting.
- Contribute to the development of sales strategy through input of ideas and suggestions to senior management team.
- Build awareness for Drupal and Acquia within large Enterprises and System Integrators
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing Acquia partners
- Deep experience with SAAS technologies preferably around website development or Web Content Management
- A clear understanding of current social media capabilities and their impact on businesses of all sizes
- Demonstrated ability to manage both direct and indirect opportunities
- Significant experience in a new business Sales role ideally within a similar start up and high growth organisation
- Highly motivated, over achiever, team player
- A high level of intensity to work with an experienced, motivated leadership team focused on creating a significantly sized company in a short timeframe
- A passion for excellence including an innate desire to build a metric driven business
- Excellent thought leadership traits with the ability to successfully drive fundamental changes in web strategies
- Strong analytical and writing abilities
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Strong work ethic
- Entrepreneurial spirit/mindset, flexibility toward dynamic change