Regional Partner Manager, France & Southern Europe
Regional Partner Manager, France & Southern Europe
Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
Acquia is defining the present and future of digital experiences on the internet. Our SaaS services enhance the capabilities of Drupal and other open source and proprietary platforms for our customers to provide contextually relevant content to their users. Acquia is a high-growth company, so this position isn't for the faint of heart. However, if you enjoy the thrill of riding the rapids and love the sense of accomplishment after having navigated tricky obstacles, then Acquia will be a continually rewarding experience for you.
We’re looking for a rising star to join our high achieving team in Paris. You will be responsible for managing our Partner relationships covering Digital Agencies, Full-Service Agencies, Strategic Consulting Companies and System Integrators.
The Regional Partnership Manager (RPM) is responsible for establishing and growing partner sales business with a portfolio of our solutions.
What´s needed to succeed
The right candidate will have a track record of exceeding expectations, demonstrate a high degree of motivation and thrive in a hyper growth environment. You believe in selling both with and through Partners. You understand how to combine services and software to deliver customer solutions. You know how to build alignment and consensus between internal colleagues and Partner employees at all levels.
The focus will be on developing deep relationships with partners in France/Southern Europe initially, and potentially BeNeLux, who can ensure consistent and predictable business growth. Working across different departments in different locations will be second nature to you and you will forge deep relationships with Sales, Marketing, Pre-Sales and Professional Services in particular.
An intense desire to succeed coupled with a fanatical commitment to customer success is essential. You will demonstrate a clear passion and drive for results, excellent relationship skills, and a deliberate attention to detail.
- Develop, build and maintain strong business relationships with “partner” executives (including C-level) across sales, marketing and technical delivery teams.
- Develop partner-led solutions, identify and qualify new opportunities to expand partner’s usage of Acquia solutions.
- Focus on partner development plus adoption.
- Work closely in complex organizations with Global Alliance Managers, the Channel Organisation, Sales and other team members to ensure partner’s development and success.
- The RPM drives partner sourced and influenced business. To make this happen the RPM is responsible for partner’s business planning, practice and use case development, partner’s sales execution and project success.
- The RPM supports the AVP in implementing our global select strategy for key partners.
- Direct and execute an annual and quarterly business planning process using a strategic planning model; Identify key go to market strategies and measures for revenue growth.
- Execute on business plans and sales and channel marketing activities to achieve revenue goals and grow partner profitability.
- Provide executive engagement and partner advocacy to ensure world-class partner satisfaction from enablement to sales to support.
- Develop strong and capable partners to drive and achieve sales targets.
- Help partners build sales and delivery capacity.
- Support certification, specialization & capacity planning.
- First contact for all partners in your market and line of escalation.
- Ensure effective use of cross-functional resources and understand how to use these resources and skill sets to execute plan and achieve results.
- Actively identify, drive and own partner led pipeline and conduct regular opportunity reviews with partners and Acquia sales teams.
- Measure and manager partners’ success against metrics to maximise Win-Win results and strategic partner investments.
- Assist partners in developing go-to-market plans to drive client acquisition and sales.
- Leverage the existing programs and establish local practices to work with the dynamic Drupal open source community.
- Team with the Acquia Sales team to optimize the effectiveness of channel engagements and drive revenue.
- (Build awareness for Drupal and Acquia within channel universe.
- Up to 30% Travel envisaged.
Qualifications / Experience required
- In-depth knowledge of the relevant partner ecosystems, business models and technology-driven digital transformation strategies.
- 5-10 years of experience in Partner and sales roles.
- Experience in building and managing multiple partner relationships with digital agencies, and both large & small system integrators.
- An entrepreneurial and team focused attitude with unbounded energy, and the ability to work in a fast paced, transaction oriented, hyper growth startup environment.
- Clear understanding of software product sales, preferably with a background in web based technologies (SaaS, Paas, SOA, Commerce, Cloud, WCM, Digital Experience Platforms, Social Software).
- A passion for excellence and thought leadership around driving a fundamental shift in the way customers use Digital.
- Strong analytical and writing abilities and exceptional presentation skills.
- Strategic and critical thinking, judgment, and decision making in measuring and managing the business.
- Ability to build a business relationship that directly supports the business model of our partners.