Senior Enterprise Account Exec - DACH / Germany
Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in Boston with our EMEA Head office in Reading, UK and further European offices in Paris, Munich and Ghent, we have been named as one of the world’s fastest growing software companies and have been rated a leader by the analyst community.
We are Acquia and We are building for the future of the web.
- Work closely and collaborate with the EMEA Sales and Inside Sales team to develop and manage sales opportunities within Germany
- Build awareness for Drupal and Acquia within large Enterprises and System Integrators in particular.
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing Acquia partners
- Create and execute go to market plans that are based on viral methods and organic growth
- Deep experience with SAAS technologies preferably around website development or Web Content Management
- A clear understanding of current social media capabilities and their impact on businesses of all sizes
- Demonstrated ability to manage both direct and indirect opportunities
- Significant experience in a Sales and/or Business Development role within a similar start up and high growth organization
- Highly motivated, over achiever, team player
- A high level of intensity to work with an experienced, motivated leadership team focused on creating a significantly sized company in a short timeframe
- A passion for excellence including an innate desire to build a metric driven business
- Excellent thought leadership traits with the ability to successfully drive fundamental changes in web strategies
- Strong analytical and writing abilities
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Fanatical work ethic
- Entrepreneurial spirit/mindset, flexibility toward dynamic change