Rest easy with Acquia support
Where other Platforms offer a generic support bucket without the breadth of expertise to solve every problem, Acquia has services tailored to your needs. We have multiple tiers of support personnel prepared for problems of any difficulty. To ensure our customers’ success, we also provide:
- Acquia Ready to help your team through the transition to Acquia or Drupal
- Professional Services to work closely with your developers to reduce the learning curve and think strategically about your digital strategy
- Technical Account Managers for customers who need a named representative to ensure their success
- Continuous Delivery and Remote Administration Services so that your team can focus on innovation instead of maintenance tasks
- Learning Services to train your team about Drupal and Acquia
- Advisory Support so you can ask our experts about the best ways to work with Drupal
- A comprehensive Help Center for self-service documentation on all our products
- Partnerships with BuildAModule and Drupalize.me for additional Drupal training
We’ve invested massively in ensuring that every problem you face will be handled quickly and professionally. As a result, Acquia offers the best Drupal support in the world.
Below, we’ve highlighted a few areas that make Acquia support stand out, and help you rest easy.
Acquia provides unmatched live support, 24/7/365, with as little as a 30 minute critical response time SLA. Our Support team is truly global, with availability across all time zones, the ability to support international requirements and a seamless follow-the-sun model to ensure continuity of service regardless of location.
Acquia’s support team is over 50 people strong, enabled by over 150 Drupalists in the company (including Drupal project lead Dries Buytaert) and our world-class operations team. We’ve hired many of the very best experts in Drupal performance, security, modules, and architecture, including 9 members of the Drupal security team. Because our support team has over 250 combined years of experience developing and supporting Drupal for some of the largest companies in the world, we have unique insight into common (and uncommon) problems. This enables us to routinely prevent these problems before they occur, whereas other platforms can neither anticipate nor solve such issues.
While other services focus exclusively on their own servers and services, Acquia supports Drupal core, contributed and custom modules and themes, third-party integration modules, and of course our own infrastructure. Acquia's comprehensive end-to-end support enables us to provide insight no other vendor can provide. We are able to thoroughly diagnose issues, driving to root cause and solutions regardless of the problem's origin.