Find Your ‘Aha!’ Moment at Acquia Engage 2015 Digital Business Conference
by David Aponovich
I had a call recently with a digital leader at a Silicon Valley tech giant, who said something to the effect that “until a year or two ago, I really didn’t realize the vast number and size of companies using Drupal.”
He’s gotten over his surprise, as he now directs one of the largest customer support communities in the world powered by Drupal on the Acquia Platform.
Everyone who’s “new to Drupal” has their own aha! moment. Perhaps it’s when you discover that sites like GE.com, Pfizer.com, and TeslaMotors.com all run on Drupal. Or you learn Weather.com, one of the top-traffic sites in the world, uses Drupal to power web, mobile, and its other real-time digital experiences.
Whether you’re new to Drupal or a longtime fan, you can experience many more aha! moments at the Acquia Engage 2015 customer conference in Boston, Oct. 20-22 - there’s still time to book. You can meet peers from companies like Pfizer, Whole Foods, Interscope Records, The City of Los Angeles, and others, and hear how they use Drupal to build great digital experiences that engage, convert and satisfy their customers.
And while you should come for the content, stay for the concert: Aloe Blacc performs at Acquia Engage on Oct 21. Aloe will also speak about creativity and social media.
Digital Transformation Stories From the Trenches
I’m leading the Digital Transformation track at Engage, and you won’t find a better group of people to deliver lessons on Drupal, Acquia, and digital transformation to bring back to your organization. Here’s a taste:
- Jamal Haider of Cisco will describe how Cisco has mastered customer support, improved CSAT scores, and generated massive cost savings by leveraging Drupal and the Acquia Platform for the Cisco Customer Support Community used by 780,000 global members in six languages.
- Nate Craddock of Princess Cruise Lines will talk about Princess@Sea, the cruise industry’s most ambitious and innovative on-ship mobile experiences built on Drupal
- Sushil Kumar and Derek Gilmore of Pegasystems team up to describe Pega’s digital transformation, which included the redesign and launch a new Pega.com on the Acquia Platform
- Mike Bernard of Webster Bank will address the bank’s giant leap forward with customer experience, and how it’s beating industry giants by using a “whole-mobile” strategy
- Mark Kramer of Pac-12 Networks will show how the nation’s most vibrant college sports conference has been able to transform fan engagement across web, mobile, TV and even in-stadium digital experiences
- Alan Stickler of The US Oncology Network, supported by McKesson Specialty Health, will talk about his organization’s digital transformation mindset and their online portal, which supports patients, physicians, and pharmaceutical providers to yield better healthcare outcomes.
Acquia Engage will provide the people, lessons, and networking opportunities you need to transform your business. Join Acquia, the digital business company, to learn how you can engage. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and register today!