B2B Marketing & Sales Trends: 14 Sessions You Won't Want to Miss
by Evan Brett
Keeping up with the latest advancements in marketing and sales can be a daunting task... especially while you're trying to get your daily tasks done and keep the business running! The good news is that our friends over at The Marketing Cloud have done some of the heavy lifting for us.
The B2B Marketing & Sales Trends event is less than 2 weeks away! This half-day virtual conference is a fantastic way to get up to speed on the latest trends in website optimization, social media, online marketing, and more. Plus, you can visit virtual booths to download helpful resources and chat online with experts from the Marketing Cloud team. Click here for the full agenda.
Here are my tips for making the most out of the event:
- Tune in to the opening keynote: Best-selling author, Jay Baer, discusses why smart marketing is about help, not just hype
- Sell like a champ: Data.com shares how to grow your business faster by boosting sales productivity and accelerating CRM adoption
- Select a Content Management System (CMS): Acquia's own Tom Wentworth showcases how to evaluate key features like usability, mobile support, and cloud
- Launch engagement marketing campaigns: Marketo examines what it means to initiate two-way conversations between you and your prospects
- Drive adoption with your customers: Badgeville offers 5 key trends for getting your customers to engage with your core products, content, and services
- Wind it down with the closing keynote: David Meerman Scott highlights "The New Rules of Marketing for a New Era," including real-time marketing and a new concept called "newsjacking."
Sounds too good to be true, right? Well it's not! The experts have spoken, and it's time to join them. Register for the conference now!