Acquia Global Support: We Turn Down for Nothing
by Will OKeeffe
One of the greatest perks about working at Acquia is that we support a broad spectrum of customers, large and small, technology and service, domestic and international. Whether it is a media company in the Middle East, a healthcare company in New Jersey, a European retailer or a large educational institution in the Asia-Pacific/Japan region, we have them all. But that means we have to provide a true global support model for our customers. One that consistently delivers high levels of service, focuses on customer success and inspires confidence in our customers.
There are no phantom support teams with engineers masquerading as support or fine print on our support agreements. Acquia Global Support provides Drupal application support 24 x 7 x 365, and for customers using Acquia Cloud, our tools and platform receive the same 24 x 7 support. We turn down for nothing.
We’ve built a Global Support organization around the following elements:
- - That’s our only objective. Our Support offering provides access to expertise, but our Support Engineers are committed to using their expertise to ensure our customers meet their objectives.
- - We have knowledgeable, trained engineers available across 4 separate continents. Our follow-the-sun model ensures coverage of critical issues and provides for a continuity of customer care. It also ensures, we are available when our customers need us.
- - All of our engineers are highly skilled in not only Drupal, but also our Cloud platform and associated technologies. This enables us to address greater than 90% of customer issues with the first engineer to review the customer request.
- - We recently implemented a number of new systems to improve the customer experience. As part of this on-going transformation, we’ve built out a customer portal that makes it very easy for customers to contact us and track progress. In order to provide world-class service, we need to be very easy to interact with.
- - We use multiple customer feedback mechanisms and internal customer success dashboards to ensure that we’re always asking, “what can we do better?” And, in the process, also track our on-going efforts to make sure we’re making a material and positive impact on our customers’ operations.
At Acquia, we think about our customers all day, every day. But, more significant, is that we’ve built a team, processes, organization, and company that can deliver on that consistently. Acquia Global Support, we turn down for nothing.