Acquia Lift ensures customers’ expectations are met during every site visit by giving marketers access to testing, targeting, and analytics capabilities that simplify the delivery of hyper-personal digital experiences. This, in turn, enables the marketing team to know their customers and deliver more of the content types that convert.
“Our artists have extremely dedicated fans who always ask more information. But representing hundreds of musical artists, each with a unique fanbase, prohibits us from manually mining this data to uncover and leverage actionable insights as it relates to user preferences,” said Lee Hammond, VP Digital, Interscope Records. “With Acquia Lift ’s optimization and content targeting capabilities, we can improve our ability to deliver the content these fans look for in a way that makes the most sense for them, while also enabling us to drive greater conversions.”
“To succeed in today’s digital environment, firms must deliver smarter, more customer-centric interactions that feel like they were tailored for each user and his or her specific set of circumstances. It must be more dynamic and more predictive than current personalization techniques,” stated the January 2014 Forrester Research, Inc. report: “Advance to Next-Generation Personalization.”
Additional features and benefits of Acquia Lift include:
- Easy implementation -- Designed to enable anyone within an organization to get testing and targeting functionalities up and running fast on their Drupal-based site.
- Intuitive -- Enables organizations to easily create, iterate, and optimize content within the same interface, rather than toggling between web content management (WCM) and targeting systems.
- A/B and Multivariate Testing -- Includes a variety of different testing and targeting options at the site owner’s disposal natively within the Drupal interface. These options enable the site owner to do both simple A/B and more complex multi-variate testing and then report back the results.
- Interoperable -- With Acquia Lift , there’s no need to focus on a single stack. The solution integrates easily with third party technologies, letting organizations have the freedom to leverage existing digital marketing tools, and explore emerging high value tools they may consider using in the future.
- Measurable -- Acquia Lift enables developers to define custom conversion goals for their sites and provides an easy-to-implement Drupal-specific personalization tool that automates the delivery of relevant experiences. Digital marketing teams can also create and track conversion goals, and gain real-time, granular insight into website conversion performance against KPIs.
- Auditable record of all interactions -- Enables the marketing team to gain insights from explicit information within the site, to anonymous user actions, to third party applications.
Check out this short video to learn more about Acquia Lift
For more information about Acquia and its digital enterprise toolset, visit www.acquia.com.
Acquia is where great digital experiences begin. Acquia is helping some of the world's leading brands succeed, including Twitter, Mercedes Benz, Warner Music Group, and Stanford University. Join the more than 4,000 organizations that are moving at the speed of the web with Acquia's solutions for content, community and commerce. Acquia offers developer tools, cloud solutions and global expertise to drive success the open source way.
Dream It. Drupal It. Acquia.
See who’s using Drupal at http://www.drupalshowcase.com, and for more information visit www.acquia.com or call +1 781 238 8600.
All logos, company and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.