The Practical Guide to Selecting a New CMS for Technology Companies
It’s clear that web technology can transform how high tech and software firms generate demand, engage consumers and improve customer satisfaction. Yet, many tech companies still use legacy Web Content Management Systems (CMS) products that are difficult to use and impossible to customize.
If you haven’t taken a look at the modern Web CMS products, you'll find lots of improvements. Products are much easier to use for content editors. Developer productivity is increased through support for modern development languages and workflows. Plus, delivery to websites, tablets, and smartphones is made easy using responsive design. Now is the perfect time to replace your legacy Web CMS!
Join Tom Wentworth, Web Content Management expert and Acquia CMO in a webinar on how to select the best Web CMS for your business, including:
- How to Run a CMS Selection Process
- Evaluating Key New Features Like Usability, Mobile Support, and Cloud
- The Differences Between Proprietary and Open Source CMS products
- How to Migrate from your Legacy CMS
- The Important Role of Social Communities