Drupal Essentials: Comment Management in Drupal 7
Drupal’s out of the box comment system allows for some basic comment management, and even fields on comments. With a few modules you can make comments easier to manage. With modules like Webform, you can find other ways to get feedback from your site visitors. Using tools like Mollom can offload much of the work of moderation. Disqus integration can entirely offload comments management, but at a price.
Comments are a tricky business today. With competing outlets like Twitter and Facebook, comments are changing in their role on websites. With this webinar, you’ll know enough about comments to choose a system that is right for you.
In this webinar, we will review:
- The out of the box basics with Drupal core
- Fixing the default configurations
- Modules to improve comment management
- Spam protection with Mollom
- Trade offs with services like Disqus